Using a reliable software to collect video testimonials from your customers can be a great way to improve your business. Not only do video testimonials help you build trust with potential customers, but they help convert 25% more buyers.
In this article, I will discuss the five best video testimonial software options available. I’ll also provide a brief overview of each one!
Wanna jump straight to the answer?
The best video testimonial software for most businesses is VideoAsk.
When it comes to choosing the best video testimonial software, there are a lot of options out there, and it can be quite confusing to identify the right one for your business.
To help you out, we shall look at key features and pricing options for 5 of the best testimonial collection software.
So, let’s dive right in!
What Are The Best Video Testimonial Software?
Here are the best video testimonial software available in the market today.
VideoAsk is the perfect video testimonial software for businesses that want to collect customer feedback in a quick and easy way.
With VideoAsk, businesses can send out short video questions to their customers and then collect the responses in one place.
This makes it easy to track customer feedback over time and identify any patterns or trends. In addition, VideoAsk makes it easy to share customer testimonials on social media or on company websites. This can help to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Overall, VideoAsk is an incredibly powerful tool for businesses that want to gather customer feedback and generate positive customer testimonials.
Here are just a few of the key features that make VideoAsk the best:
- Easy scheduling and booking for your customers
- Speech to text transcription for more than 10 languages, including: English, German, French, Spanish and more.
- Connect to your workflow by integrating with over 2000 apps through Zappier.
- Track your conversations and assess the results of your video interactions with your customers.
- Collaborate with your team to create videos and respond to customers.
- Make live calls with your hot leads and boost conversions.
VideoAsk offers 2 paid plans
Grow: $24/mo – 100 mins of video or audio processing per month
Brand:$40/mo – 200 mins of video or audio processing per month
Get started for FREE with VideoAsk, no credit card required!
The next best video testimonial software we’ll look at is Testimonial. Testimonial makes it easy for businesses to gather customer feedback. With this testimonial collection software, the process is simple: businesses send out a link to customers, who then record a video testimonial.
The videos are then stored in a database, where they can be accessed by anyone with the link. This makes it easy for businesses to showcase customer testimonials on their website or social media pages.
Testimonial is a versatile tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes. It is an effective way to gather customer feedback because it is quick and easy to use. Moreover, the videos can be used to generate leads or sales, as well as improve customer service.
Here are some key features that make Testimonial an excellent choice:
- Dedicated page: If you have multiple businesses each one will have a dedicated video page with a special link that your customers can use to submit their video testimonials.
- Embeddable Wall of love: This is a collection of all your testimonials which you can embed on your website for potential customers to browse through.
- Video download: You have the option to download any of the videos in MP4 format.
- Dashboard page: All your spaces can be conveniently managed from one dashboard.
- Video embed: you can embed any video you like on any platform without coding, and Testimonial will take care of the hosting and streaming for you.
Testimonial offers three paid plans.
Premium: $50/mo – For small businesses
Ultimate: $150/mo -For growing businesses
Agency: $300/mo – Collect testimonials for clients (billed monthly only.)
You get two months free on any of the annual plans.
If you are serious about using a video testimonial service to grow your business and make more profit, then take advantage of the 7 days FREE trial and get started with Testimonial now.
Next up is Bonjoro. Bonjoro is one of the best video testimonial software that allows businesses to record short video messages and then send them to specific customers.
This video testimonial app provides a personal touch that helps build relationships and loyalty. It makes it easy for businesses to collect customer feedback and testimonials, thereby increasing conversions and profits.
Bonjoro records the video message and then stores it in a secure database, where businesses can easily access customer feedback when they need it.
Overall, Bonjoro is a powerful tool that can help businesses collect videos from users and build strong relationships with their customers.
Here are the key features that make Bonjoro on of the best video testimonial software you can choose for your business.
- You can easily collaborate with your team with team workspaces.
- Can be used to record and collect video testimonials from desktop or mobile apps
- You can track all interactions with your videos in real-time and analyze your results to optimize your approach.
- Workflow filters
- Custom landing page domains
- This video review service also works in 20+ languages.
Bonjoro has 3 paid plans:
Starter: $19/mo – Custom branding for growing businesses
PRO:$33/mo – Unlimited videos for solo users sending at scale
GRRROWTH – $69/mo – Group videos, more features & increased limits
Get started with Bonjoro on a 14 day FREE trial.
If you’re looking for the best video testimonial app to add testimonials to your website or marketing materials, Boast is an excellent option.
With Boast, you can easily record and upload video testimonials from your customers. What’s more, Boast integrates with your CRM so you can keep track of all your customer interactions in one place.
And since Boast is cloud-based, you can access your customer data from anywhere. Plus, Boast offers a number of features that make it easy to capture high-quality video testimonials, including the ability to record directly from your webcam or mobile device.
So if you’re looking for an easy way to add testimonials to your website, Boast is definitely worth checking out.
- Amazing customer experience
- Testimonial automation
- You can integrate with existing tools and processes to collect even more testimonials
- You can also Tag and filter videos to keep your testimonials organized
- Get automatic notifications when new testimonials are submitted so you can review them and embed them on your website, or share them on your social channels.
- Incentives and rewards to your customers are coming soon.
Basic: $50/mo – For small businesses, 600 responses per year.
Team: $100/mo For medium businesses, 1,800 responses per year.
Premium: $208/mo – Large businesses & agencies, 6,000 responses per year.
All plans come with the advantage of getting 2 months free with the annual billing.
Get started today on a 14 day FREE trial with no credit card required.
And last on the list of the best video testimonial software is Trust. Trust is more than just a video testimonial platform. It let’s you display reviews and ratings on your website in various interesting formats.
You can use online forms from Trust to gather text reviews, star ratings, client photographs and connections to social media accounts. To prove the authenticity of these testimonials to the customer, Trust will even verify them for you.
You can use widgets, pop-ups, badges or floating stars on specific pages on your website to grab the user’s attention. Their packed library of templates makes this process very easy, without coding.
Whether you’re just getting started with customer reviews and video testimonials or you’re looking for a better way to collect and share them, Trust is the perfect solution.
Here are some of the features that make Trust outstanding:
- Online forms allow you to collect testimonials and data from clients.
- Display testimonials across your website with widgets and popups.
- Use templates that you can customize to fit your brand colors.
- Share video testimonials on social media channels, email or display ads.
- You can even use customer’s existing videos from Instagram, Facebook, Youtube or Vimeo for testimonials.
Trust has three paid plans:
Starter: $19/mo – 50 published testimonials
Off the Ground: $49/mo – 200 published testimonials
Business: $99/mo – unlimited number of published testimonials
Get started with Trust on a 14 Day FREE trial.
How do I make a video testimonial?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. However, I recommend using video testimonial software to make your video testimonial.
This will help you quickly create a video that captures customer feedback.
How do you collect video testimonials from customers?
There are a few different ways to collect video testimonials from customers. One option is to use video testimonial software. This will help you quickly create a video that captures customer feedback.
How do I edit a video testimonial?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. However, I recommend using video editing software to edit your video testimonial. This will help you quickly create a video that is professional and polished.
How long should video testimonial be?
In general, shorter testimonials are more effective than longer ones. Studies have shown that most people lose interest after about two minutes. So if you’re planning to include multiple testimonials in your video, keep them under two minutes each.
Where should I use video testimonials?
You can use video testimonials in the following 3 places, on your website, email marketing campaigns and in social media campaigns.
Make sure to include a call-to-action so viewers know what to do next.
Video testimonial software is a great way to get customer feedback about your products or services. It can also be used to improve your brand image and build trust with potential customers.
While there are many software options available, not all of them are created equal.
In this article, we have discussed the five best video testimonial software. If you’re looking for a way to improve customer feedback and build trust with potential customers, VideoAsk is my best recommendation.
Get started with VideoAsk for FREE, even without a credit card.
To your success!
Further reading on IFeelGreatToday.Com: Here are some more software reviews that our readers find helpful.
5 Best Photo Management Software of 2022 (Reviewed)
5 Best Onboarding Software of 2022 (Reviewed)
5 Best Access Control Systems of 2022 (Reviewed)